AllStar Heating & Cooling Co. is always looking for qualified, experienced technicians. Experience in sheet metal fabrication is a definite plus. Our business is growing and we often have unadvertised openings. A list of our current available positions is provided below, however feel free to give us a all and inquire about other employment opportunities we may have available.
Minimum 1-3 years’ experience
Our company provides service and installation of furnaces, air conditioners, boilers, humidifiers, air cleaners, and thru-the-wall heating and cooling units. We also have a fully equipped sheet metal shop to provide custom duct work.
- Experienced with residential and light commercial heating and air conditioning, and boiler
systems. This would include but not be limited to, troubleshooting, repairing, preventive
maintenance, electrical, and replacing equipment.
- Know how to fabricate sheet metal
- Detail orientated
- EPA Certified
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record required
- Have reliable transportation
- Able to take a lettered truck home when needed
- Able to work alone as well with the team
- Be on rotating on-call schedule
- Able to work week-ends if needed
- Lift up to 50 lbs and push, pull, or carry heavy objects
- Agree to drug testing
- Enjoy working with customers
Medical and Vision after 90 days. Employer pays half.
If you feel that you qualify, please click here to email us a copy of your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!